Leading the Way to Sustainability with LEED Consulting Services
As a pioneer in the green building movement, Epsten Group has more LEED consulting experience than any other firm in the world. Our portfolio includes thousands of LEED technical assessments for projects around the globe. Through our LEED consulting services, we assist project teams with LEED certification from schematic design through the administration of the certification process until final award. Epsten Group has always proudly been on the forefront of utilizing the latest versions of the LEED rating system, and we are well-versed in the stricter requirements of LEED v4. We have extensive knowledge in every LEED rating system, including New Construction and Major Renovations, Core and Shell, Schools, Commercial Interiors, Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance, Retail for New Construction and Commercial Interiors, Healthcare and Neighborhood Development. We have specialty expertise in Master Site and Campus projects utilizing the Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects and extensive experience with Precertification for Core and Shell projects.
Our clients and their projects benefit tremendously from our unrivaled experience in providing LEED consulting services. Our staff includes numerous LEED Accredited Professionals with specialties in every LEED rating system, as well as LEED Project Reviewers.
As a global LEED technical assessor, Epsten Group has a unique perspective on the LEED certification process, and how to avoid pitfalls like application delays and unnecessary appeal costs. Our staff’s diverse experience in complementary services helps project teams achieve particularly difficult LEED credits, such as Energy and Atmosphere (EA) prerequisites and credits, as well as Indoor Air Quality (EQ) prerequisites and credits. Epsten Group has a knowledgeable commissioning department and an energy modeling team experienced in high-performance building energy models, energy model technical assessments and energy audits that can aid in the achievement of LEED credits.
We understand that not every client, budget or project are the same, so we tailor our services to suit each client’s individual scope. Our wide range of LEED consulting services includes:
- LEED Project Administration
- Preliminary LEED Evaluation and Strategy
- LEED Submittal Documentation Review
- Individual Prerequisite and Credit Documentation
- Innovation in Design or Innovation in Operations Documentation
- Pilot Credit Documentation
- Energy Modeling
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Whole Building Lifecycle Assessment
- Measurement and Verification Plans
- Daylighting and Views Calculations
- Light Pollution Reduction Documentation
- Acoustical Performance Documentation
- Mold Prevention Documentation
- Tenant Sales and/or Lease Agreements
- Tenant Design and Construction Guidelines
- Comprehensive Transportation
- Operations Plans, Policies, and Procedures
- Joint Use of Facilities Agreements and Documentation
- The School as a Teaching Tool Documentation
- Graphics, Signage & Environmental Design
Our LEED consulting projects have ranged from homes and small office buildings to large campuses with several buildings and multiple tenants in commercial, government, K-12, higher education, and residential sectors.
Take a look at our past work for clients in a variety of industries; our portfolio includes a number of green buildings.