Offering a Wealth of Sustainability, LEED, and Energy/Consulting Services
Epsten Group has more LEED experience than any other firm in the world. Our background portfolio includes technical assessments that span the globe, including 50 different countries for more than 8,500 projects. Epsten Group’s own offices are both LEED Platinum; our headquarters achieved LEED Double Platinum Through v4, and Four Green Globes .
We assist project teams with LEED certification from schematic design through the certification process administration until final award. Our projects have ranged from homes and small office buildings to large campuses with several buildings and multiple tenants in Commercial, Public, Government, K-12, Higher Education, and Residential sectors.
We have extensive knowledge in every LEED Rating System, including New Construction and Major Renovations, Core and Shell, Schools, Commercial Interiors, Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance, Retail for New Construction and Commercial Interiors, Healthcare, and Neighborhood Development. We have specialty expertise in Master Site and Campus projects utilizing the LEED Campus Guidance for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects.
Our staff includes LEED AP’s with specialties in every LEED rating system as well as LEED Project Reviewers.
As a global LEED technical assessor, Epsten Group has a unique perspective on the LEED certification process and how to avoid pitfalls like application delays and unnecessary appeal costs. Diverse experience of staff in complementary green building services helps project teams achieve particularly difficult credits, such as the Energy and Atmosphere (EA) prerequisites and credits and Indoor Air Quality (EQ and IEQ) prerequisites and credits. Epsten Group has a proficient Commissioning department, as well as an Energy Modeling team experienced in energy models, energy model technical assessments, and energy audits.
Epsten Group can tailor each project scope to the applicable budget and client experience with our wide range of green consulting services:
- Full LEED Project Administration
- Preliminary LEED Evaluation and Strategy Meetings
- LEED Submittal Documentation Review
- Individual Prerequisite and Credit Documentation
- Innovation in Design or Innovation in Operations Documentation
- Pilot Credit Documentation
- Energy Modeling
- Commissioning, Retrocommissioning, and Building Envelope Commissioning
- Measurement and Verification Plans
- Daylighting and Views Calculations
- Light Pollution Reduction Documentation
- Acoustical Performance Documentation
- Mold Prevention Documentation
- Tenant Sales and/or Lease Agreements
- Core and Shell Tenant Design and Construction Guidelines
- Comprehensive Transportation Management Plans
- Joint Use of Facilities Agreements and Documentation
- The School as a Teaching Tool Documentation
Learn more about the benefits of LEED Consulting.