As a company that provides sustainable solutions for an ever-evolving world, we sought to have our new headquarters reflect our company culture and beliefs. Located in an existing 34-story high-rise in Downtown Atlanta, this renovation project tackles five different certifications with a focus on efficiency, health, and wellness in the built environment. By highlighting overlaps and gaps, as well as focusing on interior design and programming, the new headquarters is a shining example of our company’s capabilities.
Throughout the project, we emphasized material selection, interior air quality, and lighting design. The biophilic and place-based features are true moments of delight. Inspired by the overall design of our urban office spaces of the past, EG HQ addresses the problems facing modern office design and proves that a highly sustainable space can encompass a multitude of design aesthetics.
Scope of Services
- Interior Design and Programming
- Interior finishes and FFE
- WELL Performance Pre-testing
- Corporate health and wellness policies
- Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning
- LEED ID+C v4.1 Pilot, WELL v2.0 Pilot, and Fitwel
- Living Building Petal Certification
- RESET Air Accredited Professional and Certification
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2016 Energy Modeling
- Whole Building Life Cycle Assessment
- Daylight Modeling
- LEED ID+C v4.1 – Gold
- WELL v2 – Platinum
- LBC – Materials Petal Certification
- Fitwel – 2 Stars
- RESET Air v2.0
Photography by Galina Coada Photography.