DSCD | Montclair Elementary School
Dates of Service
2014 – Ongoing
The project is the renovation of Montclair Elementary School in the DeKalb County School District, which was originally constructed in 1967 and consists of two buildings, including additions to the main school building that were constructed in 1971 and 2003, and a gymnasium building that was constructed in 2003. The current size of the school is approximately 71,711sf located on an approximately 8 acre site.
The renovation of the school includes the following scope:
- Design renovation of existing restrooms to meet ADA guidelines.
- Design and installation of new HVAC system for the gymnasium
- Design renovation of the facility that focused on finished upgrades, ADA modifications, and life safety upgrades
- Replace the interior domestic water piping throughout the school
- Replace the existing electrical service and distribution system throughout the school
HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Lighting, DDC Controls, Voice/Data, and Fire Alarm