Prepare documentation received through an online portal for project reviews for the Certifications Department, including database management. Coordinate with team members within the department on an as-needed basis for required information.
- Administrative experience (minimum 1 year) a plus
- A demonstrated ability to track a high volume of tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A high degree of diligence and organization
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat a plus
- Print documents from web portal
- Prepare files for Reviewers using Adobe Portfolios
- File maintenance & archiving
- Assist with contractor & vendor communications
- Preparing documents for internal & external use
- Additional database management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The staff member is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The staff member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.