The Epsten Group, a multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, and sustainability consulting firm, is looking for a full-time entry-level LEED Certification Reviewer to provide technical expertise for LEED certification and serve as a primary technical subject matter expert for the evaluation of projects pursuing LEED Certification under the BD+C, ID+C, and O+M rating systems. Additional rating systems such as Living Building Challenge, WELL, SITES, Parksmart, and Fitwel may apply. We are looking for a detail oriented professional to join our energetic and growing 55 person company based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field of study related to one or more of the following specialties: Architecture (architecture, construction, landscape architecture, interior design) Engineering (mechanical, civil, structural), Policy, or Environmental Studies
- LEED AP with specialty preferred
- LEED GA accreditation required
- LEED project experience preferred
- Professional accreditation in additional rating systems preferred
- Experience serving in technical consulting role preferred
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including technical writing
- Excellent ability to clearly explain advanced technical issues in a manner that is easily understood
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work
- Ability to work well both independently and on teams
- Willingness to self-initiate; willingness to work through a steep learning curve
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding of the LEED-NC rating system including forms, calculations, and documentation requirements, including how to apply LEED criteria to the review of documentation for verification. Training on additional rating systems included as skills increase.
- Provide written comments explaining the results of the review; all review work is completed as a part of a team.
- Certification Reviewers are expected to graduate to Senior Reviewer level and serve as Consulting Specialists and eventually Project Managers for Consulting projects after the initial training period.
The Epsten Group offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Alternative Commuter Benefit
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com