Epsten Group is seeking a full-time Sustainability Reviewer to provide technical expertise for projects pursuing LEED BD+C, ID+C, and O+M rating systems; WELL v1 and v2; SITES v2.0; and TRUE Zero Waste certification. Consulting work for projects attempting the same rating systems, as well as Parksmart, Fitwel, and Living Building Challenge will also apply. We are looking for an energetic, fast-learner who is detail-oriented to join our growing company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field of study related to one or more of the following specialties: Architecture (architecture, construction, landscape architecture, interior design) Engineering (mechanical, civil, structural), Policy, or Environmental Studies
- LEED AP with specialty required
- Experience in sustainability consulting in the built environment required
- Professional accreditation in additional rating systems preferred: WELL AP, WELL Performance Testing Agent, SITES AP, TRUE Advisor, Parksmart Advisor, or Fitwel Ambassador
- Experience with air, water, light, sound, and/or thermal comfort testing preferred
- Experience serving in a technical consulting role required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including technical writing
- Ability to clearly explain advanced technical issues in a manner that is easily understood
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work
- Ability to work well both independently and in groups
- Desire to be an integral part of a team effort
- Understanding of the WELL rating system including forms, calculations, and documentation requirements, including how to apply WELL criteria to the review of documentation for verification. Performance Verification Testing training will be required.
- Understanding of the SITES rating system including forms, calculations, and documentation requirements, including how to apply SITES criteria to the review of documentation for verification.
- Understanding of the TRUE rating system including forms, calculations, and documentation requirements, including how to apply TRUE criteria to the review of documentation for verification.
- Understanding of the LEED-NC rating system including forms, calculations, and documentation requirements, including how to apply LEED criteria to the review of documentation for verification. Training on additional rating systems included as skills increase.
- Provide written comments explaining the results of the review; all review work is completed as a part of a team.
- Certification Reviewers are expected to graduate to Senior Reviewer level and serve as Consulting Specialists and eventually Project Managers for Consulting projects after the initial training period.
Epsten Group offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Alternative Commuter Benefits
- Health Club Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Bonuses
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]