The new mixed-use development in Midtown Atlanta involves a 22-story tower with 310,000 SF of office space and retail attached to a 516-space parking structure. The building shares a city block, integrated active ground floor to promote street activity, parking structure, and an 8th-floor exterior terrace. The new tower marks a further expansion of Tech Square, one of the most dynamic innovation districts in the country.
Scope of Services
- LEED Consulting for the core and shell
- Energy Modeling
- Fundamental Commissioning
- HVAC systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Electrical service and distribution
- Lighting, lighting controls, and daylighting controls
- LEED BD+C v4: Core and Shell Silver
Designed by Portman Architects and Portman Holdings is the owner and developer. Renderings courtesy of Portman Holdings.