Epsten Group is looking for a full-time Building Enclosure Technician to assist senior enclosure team members with enclosure analysis and testing for new construction and existing buildings. This is an entry-level position that reports directly to the Building Enclosure Department Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management or 2 years minimum experience in enclosure installation or management
- Able to prepare enclosure analysis and testing results summary reports
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in building enclosure forensics or construction
- This position requires some to travel to projects sites throughout North America
- Assist senior team members with condition assessment of building enclosure systems
- Perform enclosure testing activities consistent with industry standards including water testing, adhesion testing, etc.
- Assist with identification of building enclosure issues/problems
- Coordinate and attend construction meetings and conferences
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear and occasionally kneel and climb. The staff member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Ability to work outdoors in all seasons and safely work at elevated height (roofs, lifts, etc.) are required. Must also be able to operate a motor vehicle. Certification to operate a lift is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
Epsten Group offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Alternative Commuter Benefit
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]